• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Dyno Results/video

SRQC5

The Self-Proclaimed King

Video 2:

The car came in at 307 RWHP and 311 RWTQ. love the sound of the LTs... :cool:

Last edited:
no, i didnt get a baseline tune, but it was probably running around 275-280 rwhp. I didnt care so much about the power that the mods gave me as the end result. The power curve was perfect and the a/f ratio was very smooth. The tech said that being an manual the car would be closer to 330.

:toetap05: your post just cost me a wad of cash. i have the same mods on my z minus the headders and now that i have heard what long tubes sound like with the stingers at wot, i have to get a set and get a retune.

haha. yeah, they sound much better in person than in the video. I was actually quite dissapointed with the sound quality of the video. during the dyno, i was standing right next to the rear tires. it was sweet sweet music (LOUD music). the kids at school can now hear me comming from a mile away (no joke).

oh, and i forgot to mention. the headers make a bigger difference over the stingers than the stingers made over the stock system. thats QUITE an improvement!!!

yes i am sure that it does sound much better in person. i have not yet heard a vid that did any exhaust set up any justice but from what have heard from your vid it gives me enough of an idea of the sound to know that this is what i am wanting on my car.

Back