• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey Newbie...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
:wavey: Now that you've joined this Forum, make a "new thread" introducing yourself.
I promise, No one here bites like on other forums you may have been on.
You won't see much, if any of this..:beatdeadhorse5: or see a bunch of locked threads. :banghead:
We here enjoy our Vettes, and enjoy talking to others about whatever comes up, as by now you've probably already seen.:D
What do ya have to lose?:thumbsup:

Respect,

Ynkedad

Well, I don't know Ray, but if they caught THIS post from you earlier...

ynkedad said:
Did ya have any luck?

Oh, and I gotta warn ya's... After 2 beers (especially the Red Stripe) i'll be a huggin' and a kissin' ya's saying "I love you man"....:rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1:

I'd be pretty scared to get near you myself...... :lmao:

Rich Z said:
Well, I don't know Ray, but if they caught THIS post from you earlier...

I'd be pretty scared to get near you myself...... :lmao:

you know... you're probably right!:lmao:

Hey Yank,, in that pic of you pouring a beer in your ear, is that before or after two beers? :lmao: .............Tom :thumbsup:

It kinda of does look like it's going to the ear...

Steve...No worries!:rofl1:

exile...In the Bahamas (Eleuthera), beer is rather expensive. Kalik (the Bahamian beer) is the least expensive, at around $36.00/case. Beer like Bud, Mich, Coors etc. are around $42 or $46.00/case. Pouring it in my ear. I don't think so! :rofl1: Hell, at that those prices, I considered recycling:lmao: .

Anyway, Liquor is pretty inexpensive (less than in the states) so, I was a Jack and Coke man for most of our stay.:thumbsup:

~Ray

Back