• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 F/S 2008 victory red base corvette

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
I have decided to list my 2008 victory red corvette for sale. It is a base 1LT car with a manual 6 speed. I purchased this car in 2011. It was a Florida car until that point and has not seen snow or salt in it's lifetime. Since I have owned it, it has only seen rain two or three times. The tires were replaced with Firestone wide oval run flats less than 3,000 miles ago due to the inside of the front tires wearing from the factory alignment. I had the car aligned to the PFADT alignment specs when the new tires were installed. The oil is changed regularly and only mobil 1 oil and filters. When the weather clears up enough to pull it out of the garage and take pictures, I will post them. If anyone is interested before then, I can pull the cover and take some pics in the garage. I am asking $28,000. Please feel free to call or text at 317-946-9055 if you have any questions.

thanks,
Bob

2008_zps3f26c6e6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Source...

Back