• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

...But you can't fix stupid

That's nothing new :nonod: Hundreds of drivers here already have it installed in their cars :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Damn...I don't think that's very funny.

Sorry, but as one who has ridden way more miles that I care to remember on 2 wheels, I found it hillarious!
Call it sick cop humor if you will, but that was the dumbest damned thing I've ever seen!:lmao::lmao:

All the technology in the world won't overcome stupid!:NoNo:

I guess riding a bike more miles than you can remember doesn't mean you can't be a jackass. I've ridden plenty over the years and don't find the likelyhood that someone was seriously hurt funny.

I guess riding a bike more miles than you can remember doesn't mean you can't be a jackass. I've ridden plenty over the years and don't find the likelyhood that someone was seriously hurt funny.

It is a JOKE. No one was hurt. Watch it again and you can see the special effects just prior to the m/c getting "hit". Its just a poke at people who want to make everything automated or safer thereby relieving the actual person from the responsibility.

I found it friggin HILLARIOUS!!! :lmao:

It is a JOKE. No one was hurt. Watch it again and you can see the special effects just prior to the m/c getting "hit". Its just a poke at people who want to make everything automated or safer thereby relieving the actual person from the responsibility.

I found it friggin HILLARIOUS!!! :lmao:

I saw nothing to indicate any special effects and the girl's reaction is pretty damn good if its fake.

No, but it did teach me to look both ways before entering traffic:rolleyes::nonod:

Actually Connie and I just watched it and we BOTH burst out laughing.... I guess some of you never laughed at the roadrunner cartoons as a kid? :shrug01:

I saw nothing to indicate any special effects and the girl's reaction is pretty damn good if its fake.

OK Dave, I couldn't tell if it was real or not so I had my wife look at it. She thinks the video is staged. She says after the guy was hit there was a delay before they showed the guy on the pavement.

I did notice the truck stopped at impact so how fast was he going? I think it was staged also after viewing it several times.

Actually Connie and I just watched it and we BOTH burst out laughing.... I guess some of you never laughed at the roadrunner cartoons as a kid? :shrug01:

:iagree: I loved the painted tunnels that the train would come out of.:lmao:

HAY CRAP HAPPINS

Gezz take a chill pill dude after you get your panties out of a wad.

You sure got a lot out of two words.

If its fake I can see the humor in it, but it did not look or sound fake to me. Sorry I have more to do with my life than examine random videos on the internet for their validity.

You sure got a lot out of two words.

If its fake I can see the humor in it, but it did not look or sound fake to me. Sorry I have more to do with my life than examine random videos on the internet for their validity.

Dave, look at how far the truck travels. 20' maybe? It's gotta be a setup. I think. :D

Actually, I thought it was every bit as realistic as a roadrunner cartoon... :rolleyes:

Back