• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Clearwater Corvette Show 9-16-2006

CREWZIN

The Bay Area Covette Club held a Corvette show at Dimmitt Chevrolet in Clearwater. Here's some pictures and a link if you'd care to see more.

Link: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZMWrJq3bMWLtI

Magazine.jpg

DimmittChevShow019.jpg

Very nice shots:thumbsup:

I finally made it out around 1pm, stayed for about an hour to get some magazine shots, and got the heck out of there...too blasted hot!!!

Beautiful show though:thumbsup:

Shadow said:
Very nice shots:thumbsup:

I finally made it out around 1pm, stayed for about an hour to get some magazine shots, and got the heck out of there...too blasted hot!!!

Beautiful show though:thumbsup:

Great pics!

I just missed you by a half hour Gordon. I left around 12:30.

I'll post some pics tomorrow if I have the time. It is football sunday, you know!

Hey Gordon,

You and I bought the same photo.
I stayed until 3:15 man was it hot out today.

Had a great time seeing all the awesome rides and the people I met were really nice too.

Seee you at the next one. :thumbsup:

Suicide King said:
Hey Gordon,

You and I bought the same photo.
I stayed until 3:15 man was it hot out today.

Had a great time seeing all the awesome rides and the people I met were really nice too.

Seee you at the next one. :thumbsup:

Had the grand daughter and wfe with me. The heat was just too much:( We ended up going over to Grillsmiths at Countryside (nice place) for lunch. Next time I'll catch up with some of you guys...promise!:thumbsup:

Arrived early..had to leave early. Good to meet a couple members..Madness, and Suicide King..Was sorry I could not stay longer.....Next time.........:thumbsup:

Back