• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Instrument panel lights?

Pres712

Pres712
Had to replace a three year old battery and noticed when we left for a car show yesterday (in the garage) that when I opened the door the panel lights didn't come on. Thought it was old age and didn't think much of it. The show lasted after dark and when we got in the car they didn't come on. They came on when I turned on the headlights. Got home, turned off the car and when I opened the door, they came on. WTF??? Anybody? :shrug01:

Had to replace a three year old battery and noticed when we left for a car show yesterday (in the garage) that when I opened the door the panel lights didn't come on. Thought it was old age and didn't think much of it. The show lasted after dark and when we got in the car they didn't come on. They came on when I turned on the headlights. Got home, turned off the car and when I opened the door, they came on. WTF??? Anybody? :shrug01:

Welcome to ...The Twilight Zone. :eek:

Has anyone ever used one of those Plug-ins that saves your cars computer memory when changing the battery or for service? They usually use a 9v battery.

Back