• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Best 03 Vett is for sale

vett boy said:
This might should be under classified but it's more than that.Check it out and read the history.www.Frontiermotors.biz
I believe it was the best 03 built and I was there.:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :crazy03: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Img163.jpg

Img172.jpg

Img165.jpg

Img166.jpg

Img167.jpg

Img168.jpg

Img169.jpg

ynkedad said:
:dancer01: Too cool!:yesnod:
I was the first person to give her life.As Junk has said it's the best assembled 03 he's ever seen.Every little detail is perfect.:thumbsup: I'd like not only to sell it ,i'd like it to have a real good home.:D

JCswm said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Nice pics, Must have been a hard decision to sell
The only reason why i'm selling is that I can go to BG and build an 08.

I have decided that if it doesn't sell by Oct. I'll keep it and buy an 09 in June.

By the way doesn't your mother need a newer car?:D

vett boy said:
By the way doesn't your mother need a newer car?:D

I wish!!! my parents are stuck in a rut .... My father buys a new Jeep Grand every other year... Mom gets a new Sebring Convertible the next year ..... They have bought nothing Else in the last 10 years!!!:crazy9:

of course when they come down to Visit Dad asks me to unload the car for them........... While they take MY Corvette out for a spin!!:dancer01: :dancer01:

Back