• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

As For Bin Laden's Demise

als2052

Road Trip!
As he sleeps with the fishes, lets take some time out to thank the many servicemen and women and their leaders for making such a gutsy call...congratulations to all of them...

McCain actually bit his lip, took a deep breath and commended the President yesterday for making such a gutsy call...I am surprised he did not blame him for the downed helicopter...

And as far as Pakistan is concerned, stop all aid, relations and pull all embassy staff out of this rathole...Let the Indians have at them...

I so tatally agree.

McCain actually bit his lip, took a deep breath and commended the President yesterday for making such a gutsy call...I am surprised he did not blame him for the downed helicopter...

And as far as Pakistan is concerned, stop all aid, relations and pull all embassy staff out of this rathole...Let the Indians have at them...

I agree except consider this for just a second.

Is is possible that Pakistan did not know?

Based on the amout of covert operations and secrecy of that organization, no internet, telephone, etc... there is the smallest, slightest, 0.0009% chance that even in a populated area of retired miliatry officers did not know who it was. I am not saying this is true. But based on their past activities and how they operated in complete secrecy there is a small possibility and only time will tell when all of the facts and details are known.

Back