• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 00 C5 for 10k, jump on it?

My friend is selling a red 00 C5 Coupe , auto with 47k on the clock, all stock.

Does that seem like a crazy low price?

I don't know about crazy low, but it's certainly low. C5 prices seem to really be takin' a dive lately. Take her for a spin.

I would sure like to see some photos out of curiosity. It's 10 yrs old but with only 47K miles seems like a heck of a deal. Why don't you check the Corvette Forum or eBay and see what they've sold for. That should be a good indicator.

I would sure like to see some photos out of curiosity. It's 10 yrs old but with only 47K miles seems like a heck of a deal. Why don't you check the Corvette Forum or eBay and see what they've sold for. That should be a good indicator.

He has it on Craigslist as of Sunday.

Ive got the dynosheet to prove it, but I still couldnt sell it for that much. The once a month I drive it, I love it lol

It does seem low. There's a '95 Corvette coup on craigslist going for $11,300. You might want to run a carfax and do some checking. I'd definitely take it for a ride too. If it's clean and runs good then it seems like a heck of a deal.

Corvette Magazine had an artice on how the early C5's have become such an affordale value for the power. I think the 97-98 coupes were in the 10-12 range and the 2000 was in the range of 15-18. So yes I think a low mileage 2000 for under 15 is a good deal. :thumbsup:

Back