• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 2002 Electron Blue cow 6 spd NY

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Hey guys. Selling the Vette to make room in the garage and really just dont have time for anymore.
2002 Electron Blue. 6 speed all stock. Clean title. All stock always has been. Doesn't leak or smoke anything.
Bought about 7 years ago from a photographer with about 113k. Now has 149k on the clock. Not a show car but definitely a nice daily or cruiser. Paint shines nice, has a few rock chips and one scuff on front bumper. Other than that bodywise pretty clean. Interior is clean. Has smoked targa which is a little faded(got an estimate of $150 to be re-cleared)
Seats are in good condition except for small tear on drivers side upper. Carpet is nice all around.
Abs and traction lights are on. Common problem as we all know, Absfixer.com $200 bucks to be rebuilt.
The pull key and wait 10 seconds and service column lock lights(another common issue) are on, a few years back you would start the car and it wouldn't move past 2mph, Installed the column lock bypass and was car was back to normal minus the lights still being on, performance and inspection purposes are not effected if you know these cars.
Brakes are good, front tires are 70-80%, rears around 30-40% and should be replaced next season. Wheels have some pitting and clear flaking but overall not to bad.
Clutch is ok. May need a throw out bearing though. Little noisy, may want to just replace clutch at same time. I just dont have time for this stuff as car barely gets driven anymore.
Battery is new and car just received a full detail and came out very nice. Again car has 149k so keep in mind when you come for a look. From 5 feet you barely notice any blemishes, I still get lots of compliments when it goes out. I wouldn't hesitate to get in the car today and drive to Florida and back, Car runs and drives just fine. The car really just sits so its time to move on and make some room for a new toy. If you have any questions please email Steves8436@yahoo.com or call 845-264-3882.

Source...

Back