• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2008 Corvette Anonymous

Incredible!

My video stalls out with the pic of the Hemi trailer -- about 1.30 minutes in. :shrug01:

T:wavey:M

Hey Tom, Sorry I missed you guys but Colleen and I are in California this week. I wandered around Fisherman's Wharf, like you asked me to, looking for your friend with guitar case but didn't see him. Instead I dropped a couple of bucks into some other dude's guitar case! BTW, that is a very interesting HHR in those pics! Congrats on a great event! :thumbsup:

Rob, you got some great pictures! The slideshow went the whole way through when I watched it last night.
Sabre34, I think that the HHR stopped being interesting about $5000.00 ago and instead became "expensively interesting" :lmao::lmao: !
Andy Anderson

Rob, you got some great pictures! The slideshow went the whole way through when I watched it last night.
Sabre34, I think that the HHR stopped being interesting about $5000.00 ago and instead became "expensively interesting" :lmao::lmao: !
Andy Anderson

Well, leave it to Tom to do the "expensively interesting"!:lmao:

Very Nice Rob & Mary Great Job:thumbsup: I notice that you saved the best for last :lmao::rofl1: Artic White :thumbsup:

Great pics, Rob.
Thanks for sharing.
Tom, I wish I could've made this one.
Congrats an a successful Steak Out.
You keep raising the bar!!

Say hi to Betsey for me. :yesnod:

Regards,
Pedro :wavey:
Pedro, missed you and your black beauty at Steak-Out. You ARE going to be at Vettes in Venice aren't you? If you are, Dotty and I will catch you there.

Andy Anderson

Hey Tom, Sorry I missed you guys but Colleen and I are in California this week. I wandered around Fisherman's Wharf, like you asked me to, looking for your friend with guitar case but didn't see him. Instead I dropped a couple of bucks into some other dude's guitar case!
:thumbsup: You are a good man Charlie Brown! I've BTDT and can show you how to make 3 meals out of a can of Bud and a can of Tuna! :ack2:

Seems to me, they are livin higher on the hog than in THE OLD DAYS, but that dollar is still appreciated! THKX! :)

BTW, that is a very interesting HHR in those pics! Congrats on a great event! :thumbsup:
Well Pardner, it is no longer a HHR. It is a numbers matching, one of, CSV! :yesnod: Don't know 'bout that $5K tho :shrug01:

Soooo, back to Steak-Out.... We have a spot for you @ Steak-Out '09. You will be the point man working with Andy. :rofl1: You payin attention, Andy?

:thumbsup: You are a good man Charlie Brown! I've BTDT and can show you how to make 3 meals out of a can of Bud and a can of Tuna! :ack2:

Seems to me, they are livin higher on the hog than in THE OLD DAYS, but that dollar is still appreciated! THKX! :)

Well Pardner, it is no longer a HHR. It is a numbers matching, one of, CSV! :yesnod: Don't know 'bout that $5K tho :shrug01:

Soooo, back to Steak-Out.... We have a spot for you @ Steak-Out '09. You will be the point man working with Andy. :rofl1: You payin attention, Andy?

We're sitting here in Half Moon Bay drinking wine watching the sunset. OK, you can count on me for '09! BTW, I like the Corvette Support Vehicle! :lmao:

We're sitting here in Half Moon Bay drinking wine watching the sunset. OK, you can count on me for '09! BTW, I like the Corvette Support Vehicle! :lmao:

Seen both, and while the Corvette Support Vehicle is EXTREMELY nice.........it can't compete with Half Moon Bay and the San Francisco area. Enjoy it while you can....... !
Andy

Seen both, and while the Corvette Support Vehicle is EXTREMELY nice.........it can't compete with Half Moon Bay and the San Francisco area. Enjoy it while you can....... !
Andy
Having BTDT, I'd have to opt to DRIVE the CSV to SFO and 1/2MB. :vette:

Hope you are having a great time out there!

Pedro, missed you and your black beauty at Steak-Out. You ARE going to be at Vettes in Venice aren't you? If you are, Dotty and I will catch you there.

Andy Anderson

Hi Andy,
I would've loved to have been there but that four letter word "work" kept me from going.
I will see you and Dotty in Venice!:yesnod:

Yeah, but he might have to sleep in the Vette if he doesn't start planning ahead! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:wavey:Tom,
I'll find a room somewhere..I love my vette, but I'm sure it's not a comfortable place to sleep!!
I'm looking forward to that show..that is one I won't miss.

:wavey: Pedro

Back