• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Annual Snow Bird Nationals

C5Rick

Snowbird.jpg

Last edited:
Who's Going?

Are you going?We always go to that race.3 of are friends up here race there cars in that race.

Who else wants to go:shrug01:,It is AWESOME to see the rocket cars and rocket trucks.

Hey, this sounds like a blast (no pun intended). I think Saturday could work for me too. My oldest daughter's birthday is that weekend and I'll have to play it by ear. Let me know where you want to meet. :thumbsup:

Snowbird Nationals

Hey, this sounds like a blast (no pun intended). I think Saturday could work for me too. My oldest daughter's birthday is that weekend and I'll have to play it by ear. Let me know where you want to meet. :thumbsup:

OK here are the times for Saturday...gate is $30

Gates open at 8am

Qualifying at 2pm

Jet Jam at 4:30pm

Qualifying at 5pm

Night of Fire at 8pm

So I guess dependending on what time everyone wants to get to the track, early afternoon or evening, we can meet at someplace like Beef O Bradys or meet up at the track.

Or if ya'll want we can meet at my place, hang out and shoot the breeze, then head over to the track from here.

A nice group of Corvettes showing up, heck, we might get preferred parking.

Let me know.
:dancer01:

Rick, sometimes the parking can get crowded there. One year we parked pretty close, another we were out in the back 40. Of course the year we were parked up close we were driving the Cobra Mustang, the year out back...the Expedition...hmmm?

OK here are the times for Saturday...gate is $30

Gates open at 8am

Qualifying at 2pm

Jet Jam at 4:30pm

Qualifying at 5pm

Night of Fire at 8pm

So I guess dependending on what time everyone wants to get to the track, early afternoon or evening, we can meet at someplace like Beef O Bradys or meet up at the track.

Or if ya'll want we can meet at my place, hang out and shoot the breeze, then head over to the track from here.

A nice group of Corvettes showing up, heck, we might get preferred parking.

Let me know.
:dancer01:

Are we meeting at Joe's house?If so what time,We can't wait:dancer01::dancer01:

Meeting at....

Are we meeting at Joe's house?If so what time,We can't wait:dancer01::dancer01:

We can meet here but I forgot to check Joey's soccer schedule. He has 2 games on Saturday so we won't be back until around 2:30, but that should work if we are planning on heading over for the evening festivities.

See ya'll then.

I came down with a bad cold this week and will probably have to pass on this event. I don't want to spread my lovely germs on you bodacious folks. :ack2:

Well for everyone interested, I sent an email to BMP to ask about preferred Parking for us but have not received a reply yet. Here is my thought on Saturday, The second round of qualifying starts at 5pm so I thought we could get there around 4:30 or 5:00. The "Night of Fire" doesn't start until 8pm and usually lasts about an hour or so. This means we will have about 4 or 5 hours there. If you have ever been to the track you know they have food and beverages, We will however be bringing our own, I think the last hamburger I had there is STILL rolling around in my stomach.

If we are still planning on meeting here, let's make it for around 3pm. Then if we want we can head to Beef's and grab a bite to eat before we head to the track.

See ya'll on Saturday.

SORRY

Sorry:nonod: ,but we won't beable to make it today,Mary got a new job so we have to pass on this one.Take alot of pictures for all of us,That's a new rule around here.:lmao:

Congrats to Mary...

Sorry:nonod: ,but we won't beable to make it today,Mary got a new job so we have to pass on this one.Take alot of pictures for all of us,That's a new rule around here.:lmao:

on her new JOB. Was it something that she and Deb talked about? I hope so.

Any way, since everyone has other plans, Lets just meet up at the track. That will work better for us anyway.

There is also the races at Sebring this weekend.

See ya'll later,
Joe B.

We usually go to this but since we are headed out early on Sunday to go to Sebring we are going to pass ths year.

We will particpate "Long Distance" with the night of fire. We are about 5 miles from the track as the crow flies and when they fire up the Jet truck, I can see the glow and feel the energy. 8:00 PM I'll be out on the porch in a lawn chair :crazy03:

We usually go to this but since we are headed out early on Sunday to go to Sebring we are going to pass ths year.

We will particpate "Long Distance" with the night of fire. We are about 5 miles from the track as the crow flies and when they fire up the Jet truck, I can see the glow and feel the energy. 8:00 PM I'll be out on the porch in a lawn chair :crazy03:

COOL !

Back