• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another screamin deal! 95 vette, $2500!!!!

RevXtreme 1

www.revxtreme.com
95vette001.jpg

95vette002.jpg

95vette003.jpg

95vette004.jpg

95vette005.jpg

95vette006.jpg

95vette007.jpg

Customer drove it hot & it quit....most likely needs the motor rebuilt or at least torn down & looked at. Auto, loaded, everthing works (air blows cold...or did when it quit), drivers seat needs recovered & the paint on the hood is faded. Drivers door has a crack in the upper corner (easy fix) and the drivers side fog light is cracked. Rest of interior is pretty dang good & the tires look very good as well. Never modded, bone stock. Buy it this week and it's $2500 or I'm going to buy it & rebuild the motor & paint it.

941-753-5255 :thumbsup:

damn too bad its not a manual. . . thatd be a great swap for my c4. . If you end up parting it out lmk. . my a/c compressor locked up and I need some parts

Damn, what a deal. Say have you gotten rid of that ole red C4 yet?

Red one is still here....brake calipers are gone, so it is cheaper yet...$1,000!

Worked on the 95 and It runs & the bottom end sounds good. Both head gaskets are leaking though so the heads have to come off. I put a battery, new plugs, and 8 gal of gas in it plus 3 hours work to get it running....so that needs to be added to the price. We can do the head gaskets pretty reasonable also.

Back