• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Any ideas

Been too busy to look:(

I've got to crawl (more like shoehorn:rofl1:) back into my old BDU's as I do every year for our annual memorial day service, paying our respects to those who have served and those who paid the ultimate price:usa_flag:

We do 3 services over 2 days, gonna be a long weekend...

Would be nice to find a show or gathering over the weekend:thumbsup:

Been too busy to look:(

I've got to crawl (more like shoehorn:rofl1:) back into my old BDU's as I do every year for our annual memorial day service, paying our respects to those who have served and those who paid the ultimate price:usa_flag:

We do 3 services over 2 days, gonna be a long weekend...

Would be nice to find a show or gathering over the weekend:thumbsup:

That's sounds like a great weekend to me !!!
I use to be in the Army ROTC in high school, and every year we would march in the parades honoring our men and women who fight and give their lives for us everyday past and present!!!

This sunday at Cypress Garden in Winter Haven open car show for $30.00 it gives you entrance to the park plus show for 2 peoples. :dancer01::dancer01: go to www.premiumcarshow.com for info Happy Memorial Day everyone. and God Bless our soldiers and everyone that lost a love one defending this Beatiful and Bless Country.

Probably just another weekend around here. Not planning on doing much. With the price of gasoline, just not planning on doing much traveling....

Back