• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Auto Sound System > 4000 Watts!!!

MMC5

Tired of people pulling up behind or next to you and rattling your teeth with their Boom Box?:eek: :banghead:

Well, here is an opportunity to not only hold your own, but blow some doors off in retaliation!

I recently purchased a used HHR for Betsy. It came with a beautiful set of chrome wheels and the biggest da**ed boom box I have ever seen.

After leaving Quaker Steak one night, I was stopped at a light on HWY 19 when some obnoxious kid in a Toyota PU pulled along side with his box booming to its loudest.

I slapped in "Heartache Tonight" by the Eagles and flipped the switch. :mad:

:ack2: This kid looked like I shot him!!! :hehehe:

He turned his system down 3 times then finally off. When the light changed, he slowly drove off while honoring me with the traditional digital salute. :lmao::lmao:

I told Betsy that we were keeping the system! :rofl1: However, she figured she needed the space so we took it to Ferman to have it removed.

There are:

3~ 1,000 watt, 2 channel Moffset amps

1 ~ 1,400 watt, 2 channel Moffset amp

1 ~ 4 band Equalizer w/subwoofer output

1 ~ Audio-pipe 200A Fuse Connector

3 ~ 10" Dia Subwoofers in a custom molded show quality box.

You can see what it looked like while in her HHR, here.

Although I would like to part with the system all together, I will sell parts.

Either send a PM or email tom@corvettesanonymous.com

T:wavey:M

:wavey: ......DAYUUUM!!! That's one big a$$ Box!
You got That Right Brother! Any chance that you and Angel are going to Venice this weekend?

Btw, you should put a link to the Dead Terrorist. That is one funny skit!

You got That Right Brother! Any chance that you and Angel are going to Venice this weekend?

No my friend we're not:nonod:. Still have a few things on my plate at the moment.
We do however plan on getting more involved with shows in the near future though.

Great luck with the sale!:thumbsup:

No my friend we're not:nonod:. Still have a few things on my plate at the moment.
We do however plan on getting more involved with shows in the near future though.

Great luck with the sale!:thumbsup:
I underestand about that plate Ray!

There are several of us who are planning on going to Bay Area CC's Garden Party in November. Maybe you can make that one.

T

Back