• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

B&B Bullet stinger quad tips

pjac5vette

Hi Guys I picked up the B&B Bullet stinger Quad tip exhaust and love the sound. Brings me back to the late 60 muscle car sound . Not sure if I copied the site correctly but there is a video on youtube that is a demo video of the exhaust on a 98 black vette. This gives you the sound as the car passes back and forth and also on acceleration. I did the install my self and can help anyone in the tampa bay area if you need the help. I did allot of research in pricing and found the best deal at Corvettes of Houston(800)829-6434. Ask for Mike. Not sure if the prices went up in 2008 but I got it for $675 last month and free freight when you order it be phone on Fridays. Again not sure if the prices are still good but you can't beat em. No one else came close to this price even in the tampa bay area.
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Bhy6g2v4s&feature=related

If this link doesn't work just to to youtube and search for B&B bullet c5 demo. It's worth listening to if you want a muscle car sound. Later

Back