• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bought Z16!!!

IVOZ06

CRAZYME
Just got her in the garage.

She is number 290 of 2025.

Miles 33400

Paid 32K, the least expense Z16 in the country

Went to see the car today, opened the hood and I see an AntiVenom air intake, Headers. I called Greg and he did all the work including an AV Cam, ported throttle body, shorty antenna and cross drilled and sloted rotors

RWHP 412, runs very strong.

Right know I have Three Z06's in my garage, till Monday when the truck comes to take the monster to Cali.

Pics soon

I NEED A NEW SIG NOW. :-)

:thumbsup: They had one at Champion Chevrolet here in Tallahassee last year when I was looking for my car to buy. Just priced more than what I wanted to spend. However, in hindsight, I probably should have gone for it.

I'm jealous! I love that car. Now you and Jack both have one!

Congrats Buddy.

BTW, I finally put my spark plugs and wires in yesterday. What a pain in the ass if you don't have the right tools. :ack2: I need more tools.

MADN3SS said:
BTW, I finally put my spark plugs and wires in yesterday. What a pain in the ass if you don't have the right tools. :ack2: I need more tools.

You can NEVER have too many tools. I am a confirmed tool-a-holic myself. You don't need to actually USE them, but you do need to HAVE them. :)

You should see all the stuff I bought for my milling machine and lathe. Not a chance I will ever use even a tenth of the doodads I bought....

Back