• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

BPP vortex rammer intake TAMPA,FL

john s.

for sale is a BPP vortex rammer intake with precut radiator shroud. This has less than 2k miles on it. Its a little dirty as I just took it off so it could use a nice wipe down. this is $249 new plus $79 for the radiator shroud. I'll sell for $150 for both. Pick up only as I do not want to ship.

Picture_00914.jpg

Picture_008.jpg

John:
I'd a taken both the exhaust and intake if that other guy hadn't gotten there first for the headers only. I am Corvette Forum Black 79.
Thanks - David.

Black C5 said:
John:
I'd a taken both the exhaust and intake if that other guy hadn't gotten there first for the headers only. I am Corvette Forum Black 79.
Thanks - David.

Sorry, He brought the money first. I still have the intake available and will let it go for $125 if someone wants to come get it. Thanks for your interest. Sorry it didnt work out with the headers.

Thanks John! I found another set of headers here on the east coast, not as nice as yours, but not bad. I also found a Hurricane intake with carbon fiber air bridge, so it worked out ok.
Hope someone grabs your cold air intake soon, the Vortex is what I was originally looking for. It is a nice unit!
David.
john s. said:
Sorry, He brought the money first. I still have the intake available and will let it go for $125 if someone wants to come get it. Thanks for your interest. Sorry it didnt work out with the headers.

Back