• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Build Sheet

Kap142

Can anyone provide a description of where the build sheet would be on my 03 C5Z. The book says something along the lines of "secured to the front re-bar" huh?

:shrug01::shrug01:

I have the original window sticker and locating the original build sheet would be cool. If I can't locate it I'll just order both from Bowling Green.

Last edited:
Ken, I believe I read that it's in the "frame rail" on the passengers side, behind
the front bumper/rebar/whatever else they call that thing, and that you need
to remove "stuff" to be able to get at it. I was gonna go look for mine, but when
I found out that stuff had to be removed, I kinda lost interest.......
Lookin forward to getting back down there in March.

Andy :wavey:

Thanks Andy, that narrows things down a bit. Will begin that search tomorrow.

And Andy when you and Dot get down holler at me and we'll all do dinner or something.

Has anyone out there actually found their build sheet?

I saw that some of the guys over on Corvette Action Center had gone digging
for their build sheets and most of the guys found them.
Andy :wavey:

If someone can tell me a precise location, I can look on my C5Z. It's already living on the lift, so it may be easier for me to find than someone else having to crawl underneath of their car. That way maybe I can get a couple of pics to show others exactly where to look.

If someone can tell me a precise location, I can look on my C5Z. It's already living on the lift, so it may be easier for me to find than someone else having to crawl underneath of their car. That way maybe I can get a couple of pics to show others exactly where to look.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have been told it is behind the front bumper. You need to take the front facia off or the cover off the bottom of the front end. Either way I did not bother as all of the Z16's are posted online for Z16 owners.

I read somewhere that it is rolled up and placed inside the front bumper, ...but you have to remove the front bumper cover to get access to it.

Back