• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 buying tips on 2008-2012 models

jimhealey

I am new to FL and new to corvettes. I want some advice on how and where to buy low mileage( less than 20,000 miles) C6 either 1Lt or 2LT.

I am a sports car guy moving from Az to FL. I do not want to buy a C6that has been outside in the snow, salt and etc.

Do you recommend buying a used C6 from a Chev dealership with a certified tag or from a used Vette dealer or from a private party or from CarMax?

I would want to have any used C6 inspected B4 buying. Where is a good place in Jacksonville area to get a used C6 inspected.

I plan to spend between $32K and $40K.

TIA

You must be aware that you'll pay lower when you purchase from a private seller. That's a no-brainer.

In my case, the more I spend the more guarantee I expect, and since nothing is guaranteed, I'll settle for a good warranty. You get those from dealers: and not the dealer at the corner used car lot, either.

Good luck on your search

Back