• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wanted C3 or older

SHines-IT

Looking for a drivable project. Mostly looking for something with solid fiberglass, and drives good. Not looking to do more then a good tune up right of the bat to make a decent driver. Don't really care how bad the paint is, as I would like to paint it with a custom color in mind in the feature. Interior is not a big deal at all for me (mother owns custom interior shop). Just looking for decent driver for cheap. Since the van died, and looking to spending a $0-3,500 on something more reliable. Not going anymore then that, as I really want to save up for a house. Manual is a plus, but not a deal turner. 350 is a plus due to being cheap to rebuild. Pretty much open to anything.

I found a few on CL for decent price, but was to late for them. Also have a rifle I could trade, Sig 556 Classic SWAT never been fired.

~Steven

Back