• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Red or Yellow Conv. Vette WANTED

t_clealy

I am looking for a nice Red or Yellow C5 Convertible with HUD regardless the mileage.
Please let me know. I am a Cash Buyer

My Vette For Sale

I know you were looking for a C5, but I have a beautiful 2006 C6 for sale.
Monteray Red Metallic Convertible with beige power top and interior.
Car has EVERY option offered for 2006, with the exception of an auto tranny. Mine is a 6 speed manual. Car has HUD, Nav, Power top, Z 51, etc. Looks Brand New . Currently has 13,500 miles
Contact me at:
carguy28@verizon.net
if you're interested. I can e mail pix. Send your e mail address
Harold

2003 corvette

I have a 2003 red corvette convertible 7600 miles. It is a 50th anniversary optioned with special red paint, shale interior and special wheels with that pkg. It is fully optioned.

pictures for 03 corvette

will get pictures and e-mail to you shortly. thanks.

sorry I didn't get back to with pictures on e-mail. I don't have digital camera but I can mail you pictures if it's ok. You can call me on my cell phone
973-945-3606 and get more information on the Vette and tell me where to mail pictures. Thanks.

Back