• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cape Coral Vette/Chevy show

Hey BM, :rofl1::rofl1: (damn I love that), I am hoping to be there with the 69 if everything goes well. Need a little R&R from the unpacking. Should know more toward the end of the week.

Rich

:dancer01::dancer01: Us, too!!
Just got back from a quick trip to Chicago and catching up on things, but we'll be at the show for awhile for sure :yesnod: Lookin' forward to meeting you, Rob and Mary :thumbsup: The other folks I already know...but that's ok cause they're nice people :yesnod:

:dancer01::dancer01: Just got back from a quick trip to Chicago and catching up on things

I was wondering what happened to you. I thought you might have been buried in boxes and could not find the 'puter! :yesnod: :shrug01: :nonod:

Lets no forget our Corvette Florida dash signs so we know who is who...

Got mine ready. Rich427, you can copy mine and edit it if you want to
WindowPlaque5.jpg

Hey Armando, can you point me to the right location so that I can download and print that out?

"CAN SOMEONE HELP RICH 427 OUT WITH HIS DASH SIGN"?:shrug01:
I do not have one readily available and do not remember how I got mine...Having a senior moment here...:toetap05:

My life is WAY too busy lately. I'm not registered for the show but I'll be there sometime in the morning to visit. I want to meet some of the forum folks and take pics. So, make sure you have your dash plaques on your vettes. See you tomorrow :thumbsup:

My life is WAY too busy lately. I'm not registered for the show but I'll be there sometime in the morning to visit. I want to meet some of the forum folks and take pics. So, make sure you have your dash plaques on your vettes. See you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Linda,

I am going to make it tomorrow. Got the '69 in reasonable shape to show, so I'll be there. Did not pre-register so I hope that is not an issue. Joyce has no intention of getting up early and spending all day, so she will come over late morning sometime.

Hope things are going well with the temporary move! Give us a call, you guys have got to eat, so maybe a dinner somewhere to break the life complications.

Rich

Rich
I've got some things to do in the morning early then I'll be over. It's usually no problem to register at the gate.
We'll talk when I see you.

It was so nice to finally meet Rob and Mary :thumbsup: And it looks like Mary has something to show us, a trophy!!
Also, saw Armando, Jim the their wives and Rich427 and Joyce.
Here's a little photoshow from the event:
http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/IN7Yh8eS

Hey Linda, nice photoshow, ...as usual! It was nice seeing everyone and finally meeting Classy and BM (:rofl1::rofl1:). Nice show as far as shows go, but would have rather gone somewhere and sat down and talked with everyone. These are such long days and if they are going to be that long, I would rather be sitting down with my hand around a cold one! But you have to support the clubs that you belong to.

Maybe see everyone again at the Corvettes of Naples big show in November in Bonita Springs.

Rich

Back