• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Clear/invisible bra, venturasheild, paint protection

FLIP THIS

Hello everyone!

Just looking to see if there is any interest in the North West FL region for 3M paint protection installation? If so, I'm planning on servicing Pensacola to Panama city. Thank you for your time!

I've had a 3m clear bra since 08 and love it .No discolor or down side at all and consider it one of my better decisions .:thumbsup:

Cost in 08?
I bought the car (new) on EBAY it was located in Peoria .GM Junkie went and picked up the car and took it back to his shop in Old Fort NC .Junkie made several modifications in addition to the bra .I can't remember the break out cost but he didn't charge me much for breaking in the car :rolleyes:If I remember correctly I bought the car in Oct and I was able to pry him out of the seat in late January.:D

The cost is going to depend on exactly what you want done. Hood, bumper, rocker guard, rear view etc. Some items have to be custom cut. And it will also depend on who is installing it. In the long run it is definitely cheaper than a new paint job. Depending on what product you go with will also determine the warranty. I'd like to be able to offer a non-transferrable limited lifetime warranty.

That's awesome! I think Tampa is a little out of my reach but regardless, its a great investment if you are considering protecting your vehicle.

Back