• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvette Engine Selection - Project C4orce Update

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Corvette Engine Selection - Project C4orce Update
corp_0905_pl+1987_chevrolet_corvette+project_c4orce.jpg

Project C4orce launches a host of engine selections, but that's just the beginningIf you've been paying attention, you've probably noticed that coverage of Project C4orce has been blatantly absent for quite a few months. Ye of little faith have undoubtedly concluded that the project has been abandoned, sold by aliens, or worse. In fact, it has suffered the fate of so many long-term projects-unforeseen problems and scheduling conflicts that inevitably lead into a series of stalls, detours, and U-turns.

Photo Gallery: Project C4orce Engines - Selecting An Engine For Our '87 Corvette - Corvette Fever Magazine

Photo Gallery: Project C4orce Engines - Selecting An Engine For Our '87 Corvette - Corvette Fever Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

I passed this on to my programmer and he says it is an error caused by the source of the RSS link. Apparently they are using relative linking in their webpages, which is a no-no for RSS enabled linking.

So in other words, nothing I can do about it.... Sorry...

I usually blow right past the RSS stuff anyway. Hate getting part way through something then having to click on a link somewhere else!:banghead::banghead:

It was easy enough to fix with a cut & paste:thumbsup:

Back