• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes in Venice

Kap142

Got an e-mail form Tom Adams about Corvettes in Venice with a party on Sat nite 09/08/07 and the show on Sunday 09/09/07. How about it guys and gals?

I think a certain War Bonnet Yellow 72 is going to be burning up the interstate going to Venice on the 8th. I'd love to have my buds close enough to enjoy the days with and heck Ray ya owe me a beer.

Ken:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

Just got my reservations made at the Hampton and registration is in the mail.

Come on along gang.

:dancer01: :dancer01:

My sister's visiting from Arizona that weekend. I'm glad she's coming but sorry I'll miss the show and meeting some more of the folks from the forum. :wavey:

Got the room reserved at the Hampton Inn, and the registration is in the mail! See you guys there on the 8th. I'll probably be cruizin' down there with Tom, and some of the others from the Clearwater area.
Andy :wavey:

Backyard Mechanic said:
We will be there,Hopefully that did'nt scare anyone off.:lmao: :reddevil:
Why do I let him talk?:shrug01: :lmao: Can't wait to see you all there.:party:

OK, OK, OK, lets see a beautiful metallic red vette to my left and An awesome Black Vette to my right with a fantastic yellow vette right there and the ole C3 right in the middle with beer all about, now that is heaven.

It's gonna be fun

Ken:dancer01: :dancer01:

Hey Ken,
That is a great show. Went last yr with my friends 94 vette. Hotter then hell that day. to anyone going bring shade, if its like last yr your going to need it mid 90's. About 200 vettes in the center of town parking areas. Will hook up with u all there.
Ken

Very fine, sounds like a great time. But I need a favor. Some one has got to keep Rob and the duck tape under control. The last time I saw him he was, tape in hand, searching for a duck. I was scared.

Anyway seriously (not) it'll be great. Sounds like pretty much the whole gang and a lot of friends I've yet to meet will be there. Ray I'm countin on ya bro.

Hey guys please look at the Silver Springs Corvette show scheduled for Sat. Oct 27. Might be another great opportunity for a gathering of fine fiberglass and folks. I sent my registration in yesterday.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ken

Kap142 said:
Hey guys please look at the Silver Springs Corvette show scheduled for Sat. Oct 27. Might be another great opportunity for a gathering of fine fiberglass and folks. I sent my registration in yesterday.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ken
We missed the Silver Springs show last year That's the day we bought Angel her Vette:D . We'll sefinately be there this year!

~Ray:thumbsup:

ynkedad said:
We missed the Silver Springs show last year That's the day we bought Angel her Vette:D . We'll sefinately be there this year!

~Ray:thumbsup:

Ray it will get no better then that. I'll save you a parking place and a beer

Ken:crazy03: :crazy03: :crazy03:

2Vettes said:
My sister's visiting from Arizona that weekend. I'm glad she's coming but sorry I'll miss the show and meeting some more of the folks from the forum. :wavey:

So your sister is coming in from Arizona... Why can't you bring her along? Are you "Embarrassed" of us? :eek: Don't you want us to meet your family?:confused: :confused: :confused:

98 softtail said:
So your sister is coming in from Arizona... Why can't you bring her along? Are you "Embarrassed" of us? :eek: Don't you want us to meet your family?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't think he's embarrassed, I think he's afraid...for his sister:lmao:

I'm going to check on availability and if rooms are still available, I/we should be there too:thumbsup:

Kap142 said:
Very fine, sounds like a great time. But I need a favor. Some one has got to keep Rob and the duck tape under control. The last time I saw him he was, tape in hand, searching for a duck. I was scared.

Anyway seriously (not) it'll be great. Sounds like pretty much the whole gang and a lot of friends I've yet to meet will be there. Ray I'm countin on ya bro.

Ken
View attachment 1273who needs some duct tape?

Last edited:
Back