• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Day Trip

Lou G

Today was a gorgeous day in the New Smyrna Beach area.
My wife and two of her friends went shopping for the day at Orlando.
It was too nice to stay home watching football games so I put the top down and took the Vette for a ride. I took some back roads and really enjoyed myself. It got me thinking though, any body out there know of four or five hour round trip cruises through back roads from the Daytona/NSB area?

Heck, you just need to do what we do. Just head out and take the "long way" to anywhere. For instance, the wife and I needed to go to the grocery store. Took us about 3 hours to get there... :D

Attachments

• longway01.jpg
    longway01.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 214
I Love It!!
Thanks Rich. I just fired up Google Earth and planned a trip for the next nice day.

Man you're lucky!

My wife hates just about everybody (she gets that from me). So when she goes shopping, I'm the one that gets to tag along :banghead:

When my wife asks me, what are you doing today, do you want to go to the Mall? :eek:
Ever had one of them Really Long Days, that seemed to never get over quick enough?:nonod:

That's what a trip to the mall will do to ya.

~Ray

Hey YNKEDAD, not sure what made me laugh more, your post or the icons you used in the post.:lmao:
My wife, of 38 years, has learned that she does not want me shopping with her. I like to go in the store buy what I was looking for and out we go.
She likes to look at everything in the store and maybe buy something.
She can leave at 8:00 A.M. and not come back until 12 hours later. She is a shopper.

Rich Z said:
Heck, you just need to do what we do. Just head out and take the "long way" to anywhere. For instance, the wife and I needed to go to the grocery store. Took us about 3 hours to get there... :D
That would be a cool Trip RichZ :thumbsup:

Back