• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Daytona Prototype race Sept 11 Homestead, FL

Race of Champions weekend was a great success.
I had a serious battle w a new LMP2 Ligier. I can out drag him in straights but his cornering speed is beyond my 09 DP so I carved up the track into the most drag strips I could find. He rode my rear end for the full 30 minutes.
Was exhausting but great race. I won And am back to #1 in FARA Sprint Championship.

The 3 hour Enduro was very hot & I had a very fast well driven Radical that got past me. I let him go thinking he'd probably break + track was very slippery so no sense taking myself out over a Radical. Sure enough he pitted after 40 min & I took 1st place back. I drive 1:15 then my coach Eric Curran took over. The Ligier & Radical were no longer a challenge. We had a little scare when Eric had to take evasive action when closing on 4 miatas across track & one moved into his line. We almost lost race on technicality re that pass cus he had to go out of track bounds to avoid a nasty wreck. Ultimately we were victorious and won Overall as well as our Class. One last race in Championship Nov 27 @ Homestead.

Another victory for Corvette & HUBBELL RACING

Race video coming soon

Back