• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Death predictions...

Rich Gouge: At age 70 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

sweet.

At age 62 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks.

I knew the booze would get to me one day....glad it's a few years away!

WILL OUT LIVE YOU ALL!!!

JIM: At age 107 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family. :lmao:

WTH is Tekken 23?

RAY: At age 59 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose. :NoNo: I Don't think so!!!

Ok, This one is more realistic!

RAY:At age 72 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs. :lmao:

wow!

kathy copeland: At age 89 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

I knew I didn't like her music for some reason.

WC06VETTE said:
kathy copeland: At age 89 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

I knew I didn't like her music for some reason.
:lmao: :rofl1: :lmao:
I know mine felt like it was going to Explode whenever my daughters listened to Britney Spears!!!:ahh: :bang:

At age 59 I'll start sleeping more and more. After 6 months I'll be sleeping 19 hrs a day. At month 7 I won't wake up anymore and I'll cease breathing at month 9. Hmmm...I think I should be dead right now.;)

Back