• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Drive Corvette or not?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Got a dentist appointment tomorrow. So here's the question... Do I drive the Corvette and perhaps incur a Corvette penalty? Meaning, when the cost of services can be subject to what a service provider thinks the customer can bear, will I possibly get charged MORE because I drive a Corvette?

That's why I drive an older Vette.:yesnod: People actually feel sorry for me, thinking I would really rather be driving a C5/6.;) Most vendors actually offer their services for free and there have been several charity events held to raise funds for me.:lmao:

Sigh.... Connie took me in her truck but it didn't help. He KNEW about the vettes apparently. I can tell from the price quoted me for the dental work......... :eek:

Rich Z said:
Sigh.... Connie took me in her truck but it didn't help. He KNEW about the vettes apparently. I can tell from the price quoted me for the dental work......... :eek:
What a bucket of kngt.gif..... oh well Rich he was probably jealous.:thumbsup:

Get a second opinion!?:shrug01: I know the BEST dentists in Tallahassee, but they're not the cheapest!

I went to Wollschlager right on Crawfordville Hwy at Total Care Dental.....

Sent you a PM....

I got your reply....yes, I would be rethinking also. I don't know if my guy would be less expensive, but he's been around a while, and is highly recommended.

I hate service providers whose estimate goes up when they find out who you are or what you have. :banghead: ...very unethical in my book. :NoNo:

Back