• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Florida Greetings

gpcustoms

Hello fellow owners of expensive(at times)and well loved american iron.
Very cool site and I had no idea what kind of followings the Corvette has.
I have always been the bike guy you knew,...no not the american iron but the foriegn stuff for closed road circuit use.
I got the vette because I took a break from the race scene and work scene. Real reason is that my girlfriend wanted one.
So she found an old 89 coupe and I threw her together to make a long story short!
Every where I see a vette is a wave and greeting from a fellow owner. Every kind I have seen were all loved from the one that needed a paint job to valve stem seals etc.....They all loved their vettes!
So know that I have posted don't hesitate to shout out because if your in Central Florida I will be glad to help ya wrench in a pinch.
One thing I have yet to do on mine is the A/C,...thats a road I am not familiar with.
I will be checking out all the cool rides in the gallery and post a few more of my project.
Best regards
Mark

Welcome, we have members from all over the state and of course when you get a chance we all love to see pics. I too sold my bike a couple of years ago and bought the vette. I still love to cruise when I can, but on the bike I saw too many of my friends hurt or killed so I decided to stick with 4 wheels.

Pics being posted,...Ya never know when or how,..its all about what you do with the time you have now,.....
Assumed room temp twice so it was a good thing to not tempt fate a third time. If ya like the old bike stuff(road circuit) just stop by and say hello @ GPcustoms.com
Let me know if I changed the old girl enough.
Best regards
Mark

Welcome to the jungle. you may have a problem now and then but they are a lot of fun if you keep the leo off your butt:hehehe:

Hello Mark and welcome. :welcome:

You obviously have a very smart girlfriend! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your pics. :)

Thankyou all. Pictures posted in gallery and now looking forwards to doing some reading on the subject in the forums.
Best regards and thanks again!
Mark

Thanks,..
Was an interesting project that is always on going being a tad older model.
Everything was a challenge from exhaust,intake relays,A/C,interior trim,..the list just goes on(much like the fun).
Regards
Mark

Back