• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Front turn signal problem - C5

navy2kcoupe

!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH
OK, here's hoping that someone will be able to provide me with a good solution to the problem. My front turn signals will sometimes quit working giving me that fast "tikka-tikka-tikka" sound instead of the more familiar "click-----click-----click" that they make when working properly. Could be either, or both lights, but pulling them out and cleaning the contacts has always worked. Do any of you know if there's any "goo"/grease/moisture preventive compound that I can use to cure this problem? I'm tired of dealing with removing those "b1&(h3s", and want to do something that will last for awhile. Any suggestions?????
Andy :wavey:
"Hey, it's warming up, up here :thumbsup: ............at least till tomorrow! :mad:"

There's a product called "Bulb and Connector" Di-Electric grease. CRC is one company that makes it but I'm sure there are others. It repels dirt, moisture rust, etc. from electrical contacts and bulb sockets. It's available from probably any auto parts or hardware store. I know of it because we sell it at the Ace Hardware I work at. Hope this helps.

There's a product called "Bulb and Connector" Di-Electric grease. CRC is one company that makes it but I'm sure there are others. It repels dirt, moisture rust, etc. from electrical contacts and bulb sockets. It's available from probably any auto parts or hardware store. I know of it because we sell it at the Ace Hardware I work at. Hope this helps.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

It's good sh*t Dad!~!!(Andy):thumbsup:

:D

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

It's good sh*t Dad!~!!(Andy):thumbsup:

:D

OK Junk...........would that be a ..........
Stamp_small.jpg

or a ...................
Junkieseal_small.jpg

Download 'em and use 'em if you want to, or let me know and I'll email them to ya. :thumbsup:

Andy "Dad" Anderson :wavey:

Back