• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C3 FS: 1972 Corvette Coupe

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
1972 Elkhart Green Corvette Coupe is for sale.
It comes with a 4 speed manual (M-20 wide ratio Muncie) has around 98000 miles on it and has been in my family since 1976.
I've owned it personally the last 10 years. In those 10 years I have replaced the water pump, thermostat, radiator, hoses, belts, alternator, tires, clutch, wiper motor, shocks, front springs, rear spring, rebuilt the motor (have all the receipts) and the master cylinder. The paint is lacquer, and was resprayed around 1983. Motor rebuild used original block, heads, crank and rods, but the original stampings are still on the block. I had it bored .030 over, with hypereutectic pistons with an 1/8" dome in the original 993 heads. The motor was rebuilt in the spring of 2005, and has less than 5K miles on it. I had it tuned by Lars Grimsrud from Colorado, in one of his famous Tuning for Beer tours. The only thing I'm having a slight issue with at the moment is the brake system. It's being stored in a storage unit in Mason City, IA, about 120 miles due south of Minneapolis/St. Paul.

I've taken the car on several road trips including trips to Chicago and Bowling Green, KY.

I do have the original build sheet as well. Along with the original spare, and spare tire carrier.

It does have a performance exhaust on it right now (hooker headers, 2.5" all the way back with H-pipe and high flow mufflers). I do have several sets of ram horns available, along with a bunch of stuff to do a full interior restore for those who want it show ready.

These pics are from a few years ago.

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Link to more pics.
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...72%20Corvette/

Asking $12,000 obo.

Source...

Back