• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Good bike

Kap142

I know you guys are going to think I'm smokin crack again. :shrug01: I'm looking for a nicely priced racing bike or touring bike. I'm a short 5'7" tall dude but in my past life I did some racing and such and want to get back into it. Running kills my knees any more. Brand: Fuji, Cannondale, Trek or similar quality. I know their are hundreds of bikes sitting in garages out there and have been for years and rebuilding or refurbishing one would be fun.

I'm looking for a tube length of maybe 20-21" to fit my tallness.

I am not interested in a mountain bike.

Would love to hear from anyone who has a similar bike sitting around.

Ken:dancer01:

Wellllllll, I was leaving a new Chili's and had to make a U turn around a divider and hit something slick. Back end came around, I corrected and into a chain link fence. Happened faster then a fart after chips and caso.

YOU DON'T NEED A NEW BIKE KEN......GEEEEEZ!!
Another Mid-Life Crisis......:lmao:
Good luck finding one.......
Best
:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

Too bad you need a 21" bike. I have a nice 26" Specialized road bike and a nice Cannondale frame 26" as well.

Wellllllll, I was leaving a new Chili's and had to make a U turn around a divider and hit something slick. Back end came around, I corrected and into a chain link fence. Happened faster then a fart after chips and caso.

YOU DON'T NEED A NEW BIKE KEN......GEEEEEZ!!
Another Mid-Life Crisis......:lmao:
Good luck finding one.......
Best
:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

:lmao:Ouch, did I say ouch?:lmao: Jeeze Jim I think you're way to close to home here:lmao::lmao:

Too bad you need a 21" bike. I have a nice 26" Specialized road bike and a nice Cannondale frame 26" as well.

Durn! my inseam is like 30-31 inches and ya know you just can't abuse the "jewels". I'd love either bike or frame. That's just what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

Ken:ack2:

Dis you say Touring??:D:D:D

Img38.jpg

Ken you could consider a Pogo stick. That way the family jewels stay calm and cool! :thumbsup::lmao:

Rick, you've been dimed out. Any nice bikes like I'm looking for over there, No Rick not tricycles I can still balance (most of the time).:thumbsup:

Kap
I got a couple of good deals on road bikes on ebay. You can find complete bikes and basket cases. Should be easy since you know your frame size :thumbsup:

Back