• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Good Morning!

Cat C5

How is everyone doing today?
I have some Christmas shopping to finish up this weekend, once thats done I'll be all set for the holiday:dancer01:
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good morning Cat:wavey:

I'll be out stringing lights today and trying not to get electrocuted or burn down the house:rofl1:

I have it on my list:D

On my list Ynkedad has a 'C' by his name. Does that mean 'Corvette"? I thought it meant coal.

Seriously, Wifey and I wish everyone a very Happy Holiday Season and a SAFE and Prosperous 2008. It has been a fun 2007 with all the forum members and we are looking forward to the fun in 2008.

HOHOHO!!!

God bless our troops and bring them home safe. :usa_flag:

Moanin' As long as you're taking requests, I'll take one of what Ray's getting.:D Good day so far, except that I'm at work.:nonod:

It's raining here today......... Guess I can install that networked backup hard drive today........ :rolleyes: My current USB drive has been making funny noises lately.

I'll bet the malls are going to be PACKED!

As for what I want for Christmas, you know, the best thing I can think of would be to have another trip like some of us took to St. Augustine recently. :thumbsup:

Moanin' As long as you're taking requests, I'll take one of what Ray's getting.:D Good day so far, except that I'm at work.:nonod:

Heck I just want to drive Ray's C6.

Anyway to all of my brothers and sisters and their families I wish a most wonderful of Christmas's.

It has been a wonderful year with so many new and deeply valued new friendships. I thank you and wish you a safe and bountiful holiday.

God bless and bring our boys home

Ken and Carrie

Ive got allot ALLOT of cleaning to do today, Im taking a break, tonight is a christmas party at a coustomer/great friends house (he owns the prettiest 58 around)

The tomorrow is Evas birthday party at my house, Ive ordered this
72ka15t.jpg

thanks to the tip from Brian Delaney, Im ready to jump:lmao:

Back