• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Had my swaybars installed

Greg at Anti Venom took care of my Z06 swaybar install today for a very good price! I can notice the car handles better in the turns, next i will do Z06 shocks.

The Z06 sway bars for the C6 are still sitting in the work room. Just had too many things going on to install them. Wish I had a lift available. Not keen on crawling underneath the car while on ramps to do this sort of thing....

The only day I forgot my new camera was yesterday, I got a phone shot of the wheels but now I cant find the phone upload cable:banghead:, I wanted better photos but he left before I got back from picking the girls up from school

The Z06 sway bars for the C6 are still sitting in the work room. Just had too many things going on to install them. Wish I had a lift available. Not keen on crawling underneath the car while on ramps to do this sort of thing....

Rich I WILL install them for Connie:hehehe:
UCP is coming up, bring them with you.

Rich I WILL install them for Connie:hehehe:
UCP is coming up, bring them with you.

Heck, it will be worth it to see you trying to climb under Connie's car on Ferman's parking lot........ :lmao:

Seriously, I've only registered the blue car, so we're coming down in just the one vehicle. But thanks much for the offer. It's supposed to be a rather easy install. I just need to get out the ramps and make up my mind to :grd:

Heck, it will be worth it to see you trying to climb under Connie's car on Ferman's parking lot........ :lmao:

Seriously, I've only registered the blue car, so we're coming down in just the one vehicle. But thanks much for the offer. It's supposed to be a rather easy install. I just need to get out the ramps and make up my mind to :grd:

I would crawl under the IF I couldent make Greg do it for me:rofl1::rofl1:

Back