• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

HEAT RUN

No offense meant here, but is this SPAM? The poster only threw in 7 posts on the same event. No conversation, no HI guys how's it goin? Just slam slam slam ads?:shrug01:

Z06 Rocket said:
No offense meant here, but is this SPAM? The poster only threw in 7 posts on the same event. No conversation, no HI guys how's it goin? Just slam slam slam ads?:shrug01:

That's what I thought too, but since it's "somewhat" vette related, I merged them into one thread and left it here.

Sounds like a version of the "Cannonball Run." If they disregard traffic laws and such, then it's illegal.

I've seen them set up before where you'd go point A to B and see who had the quickest time without violating the law. It doesn't sound like this to me.

If it's anything other, it violates the "street racing" statute and I don't want to be anywhere around when that happens.:NoNo: :rofl1:

Back