• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hi guys

James L

:wavey:
Hi, my name is James and I live in Spain, every year I visit USA, love it, this year I'll be in Orlando in June.
I want to know and learn things about the Corvette and their engines.
I hope to share good experiences :crazy03:

Thanks.
James

Hi James, welcome to the forum. It's always great to have new folks drop in and join us.

Do you own a Corvette now? We always love to hear about and see pics of members cars.

There is a deep info base from the guys covering all of the Vettes, Just ask.

Ken:thumbsup:

:welcome:

Yeah, let people know your interests, and if your itinerary isn't already set in stone, maybe you can get some ideas of places you might want to visit while you are over here.

Thanks Rich Z
Hi men I'd like to visit beautiful places in Orlando and Adventure Parks ,Universal Studios, perhaps Disney World, some Car Show ...
What options do I have? :D

Don't forget Busch Gardens in Tampa and the best beaches on the FL West Coast like Clearwater/St. Petersburg, Sarasota, and Naples. If you want to see some cars you want to check out Muscle Car City in Punta Gorda.

www.musclecarcity.net

Back