• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

I got some more Mods.

Lookin great Lady

She'd look fine parked next to my C3 and maybe she will be at Eckler's. Very nice Vette

KEN:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think your right.It would look Great next to yours,We will be there,hoping to meet you guys on the way.:wavey:

Classy, I liked the burn-out, what a way to say goodbye to your old tires ! Are the black-outs lenses or the stick-ons? They look nice but check out the post from earlier today from the lawyer in Miami...Hmmm

Joe B.

98 softtail Classy, I liked the burn-out, what a way to say goodbye to your old tires ! Are the black-outs lenses or the stick-ons? They look nice but check out the post from earlier today from the lawyer in Miami...Hmmm

Joe B

They are lenses,I had the stick on ones there before and they looked OK,but I could not get all air bubbles out,but I love the lenses.And I read that post from the lawyer,Yes that is all true,but my son is deputy here where i live and they are not real concered about them,they have better things to do then pull over a Vette with black outs.I if my son ever pulls me over[for anything]He would be Grounded for Life:toetap05:

Back