• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Im new here

Odigital

Hello everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone I met at Saturday meet at Insty Lube. Everyone made me and my dad feel welcome. Looking forward to the next meet. Thanks Jim for directing me to this forum. Happy Vetting. will Post pic Soon of the 84 C4 and 2000 C5

Let me be the first to :welcome: you to a great forum. Please share pics soon of your wheels as we all never tire looking at the great American Sports Car. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome::wavey:

Always happy to have another C4 on board. I noticed last night at Insty Lube that there was an abundance of C4's activity in tha area:dancer01::dancer01::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Was that your dad's Silver C4 with the purple heart tag?

Happy you joined us:wavey:

Gordon

Welcome

Hello everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone I met at Saturday meet at Insty Lube. Everyone made me and my dad feel welcome. Looking forward to the next meet. Thanks Jim for directing me to this forum. Happy Vetting. will Post pic Soon of the 84 C4 and 2000 C5

Glad you could join us.......WELCOME!!!!
Welcome also from:
TAMPABAY VETTES
www.tampabayvettes.com
:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

JOIN US NEXT WEEK-END and then head over to Insta-Lube:

Newsome High FFA is having a car show April 26th, 12-4P. There will be trophies and food. There will be a trophy for the largest club showing. You can down load the flyer @ http://mustangcluboftampa.com/show_flyers/Newsome_FFA.pdf

MAP:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ate=FL&zipcode=33547&country=US&cid=lfmaplink

Last edited:
welcome aboard with the best da..n vette site

Your gonna enjoy this site cause we care about our folks.
Rich and Shadow do one heck of a job keepin us vette folks happy herein.
Plenty of information, and event's happenin all the time. For sure something in your neck of the woods.
Sit back and enjoy...........and be sure to post PIC's. The more pic's the better.
Spice:crazy03:

Welcome to the All Florida Online Corvette Club!!!

Pics

Whell here are the pics that I promised to post. Nothing too fancy just 84 C4. What has been done so far is a full, true split, exhaust with not cats and Magnaflow mufflers. Mallory Igition coil and Accel Ignition Module. HID light with clear bulb housing. New wheels and paint. The car is red. for some reason It looks orange when I take pictures in the Sun. The next Post will be my dad's C5

Attachments

• Fron side small.JPG
    Fron side small.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Corvette Front small.JPG
    Corvette Front small.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Side small.JPG
    Side small.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 30
  • rear side small.JPG
    rear side small.JPG