• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

In dash screen

Zach

How much would it cost, and who would I look for to custom design something like this for a screen? Unless there is something already available of course...

139de2b8.jpg

More detailed pics:
http://www.floridacarclub.com/forum/t4710-hello-from-gainesville.html

I have done several radio installations like that. Using a radio or a video monitor. Cost depends on several factors. Final finish and the unit being used are two major items. Do you have a unit in mind?

EatRice said:
I have done several radio installations like that. Using a radio or a video monitor. Cost depends on several factors. Final finish and the unit being used are two major items. Do you have a unit in mind?

No unit in mind, just playing around with the idea....what do you think?

It depends on what functions you are looking for. I used to have the Pioneer AVHP 7500 DVD in my car with navigation. That is a very nice unit, nav works great, looks good, and has a bunch of features. You can also look into a car computer. I have been messing with those lately. If you know GBvette from Corvetteforum...him and I have been tinkering with car computers. His is up and running in his car. With a car computer your options are endless. I will try to find some pictures. Scottfx on CF has one in his vette for a while now also. You can do a search for both of those guys.

Thanks EatRice :thumbsup:

Here's mine, 7" touch screen for the carputer :thumbsup: I've got full blown Windows XP, nav, XM, wireless internet, 3100 mp3's, 11 movies, backup camera, etc. all controlled from this screen. :thumbsup:

0f7accda.jpg

You guy's are killin me.....

I was going to post how happy I was with the install of my "performance" hood seal and here you guy's are posting this stuff. :thumbsup: Looks awesome:yesnod: Someday:hehehe:

Nice install GB vette, how much $$ did that set you back?
Same question England Green......

Nice looking set ups!

Back