• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Linger Lodge

C5Rick

Nice Sunday... Great Cars, Good Food & Exceptional People!

CALingerLodge024-1.jpg

CALingerLodge044.jpg

Rick

Hey Rick!

That is really cool! So glad you joined us, but next time you must bring Vicki! :thumbsup:

Corvettes Anonymous is open to Anyone With A Passion For Corvettes, whether they have one, several, or none at all.

Why not join us on an Anonymous Cruise sometime. Our next run is June 17 to the Lakeridge Winery where we will participate in their Spring Harvest Festival and have the opportunity to display some choice pieces of Fiber-glass!

Thanks again Rick for going with us and for posting the pics!

Tom :wavey:

Rick... Hey when was this ride? I didn't see anything posted on the forum about it, we would liked to have been there, besides, we live a couple of miles from Linger Lodge.

Joe B.

Darn Joe! Whether you are a member of Corvettes Anonymous or not, we would love to have had you join us!

I probably didn't get it posted out side our Members Only area so that's my fault. But out of respect for CorvetteFlorida, I would have only posted it in the Corvettes Anonymous Forum anyway.

I can tell you now that the next run is to the Lakeridge Winery on 6/17 so plan on going. Again, you do not have to be a member to go!

If you are a member of CA let me know because you should have been on the Anonymous Cruisers list. If your are not, please give us a look. Go to www.corvettesanonymous.com

We'd love to have you!

By the way! We are also hosting a Dine Out and Car Show on behalf of SunCoast Corvette Association on July 18. This is a Rain Or Shine event. It is an SCA event where they are raising food and funds for RCS Food Bank of Clearwater.

I am a member of SCA but also a Founding Member of Corvettes Anonymous so we are facilitating the event and will deliver all foods to RCS the next day ~ on behalf of SunCoast Corvette Association.

All Corvettes are welcome! Heck, the worst that can happen is that we run out of parking space but we feed a ton of folks!. So come hungry but bring food for RCS!

Thanks!

Pictures from the CorvettesAnonymous Cruise to Linger Lodge. This same set of pictures is also posted on the CA Message Board. If you're lookin' at the pix and AREN'T a member of CA yet, join us on the next cruise anyway! We're always eager to meet new people and check out their rides!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO HAVE FUN WITH US!

Gotta love those Mid-Years!
DSC_0001_1.jpg

"OUR GANG!"

Tom and Betsy are out doing their CorvettesAnonymous thing.
DSC_0012_1.jpg

2nd in line are Steve and Mary Jane
DSC_0019_1.jpg

3rd in line are Scott and Terri
DSC_0016_1.jpg

4th in line are Larry & Judy
DSC_0018_1.jpg

5th in line are Milt and Gisela
DSC_0017_1.jpg

6th in line are Bob & Maria
DSC_0023_1.jpg

7th in line are Tony and Mary Kathryn
DSC_0022_1.jpg

8th in line are John & Cindy
DSC_0020_1.jpg

9th in line are Herb and Marilyn
DSC_0021_1.jpg

10th in line is Rick ~ Vicki had to work! :'(
DSC_0014_1.jpg

11th in line are Linda and Flip
DSC_0015_1.jpg

Last in line are Andy and Dotty
(Thanks for taking this picture Tom!)
DSC_0055_1.jpg

And the "roving Z06" picture takers are Tim and Cheryl
DSC_0013_1.jpg

Andy

Oh Crapola! I would liked to have joined you folks. I live in Bradenton and Linger Lodge is a really funky cool place to visit. I like all the road kill hanging on the walls! Please send me a link for more info and membership. Mark :wavey:

mte.smiles said:
Oh Crapola! I would liked to have joined you folks. I live in Bradenton and Linger Lodge is a really funky cool place to visit. I like all the road kill hanging on the walls! Please send me a link for more info and membership. Mark :wavey:
Hello Mark! We would be :dancer01: to have you join us!

All you need to do is click the link on my signature. Check out the Corvettes Anonymous website then either make a donation or a purchase of $20 or more.

You will get the Full Membership Packet, access to the Members Only area, and be placed on our Anonymous Cruisers list. BTW, the next run is 6/17 when we travel to the Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards.

I'll look forward to meeting you.

Kap142 said:
If Joe and Rob go I'll go.

Ken:dancer01: :dancer01: :lmao: :lmao:
I think you're 1 up on me Ken :rofl1: but I hope you and Carrie DO go! I was going to go strait up 33 (?) but I think folks will need a "rest stop" so I'm thinking about the big Truck Stop just down from Fantasy Of Flight.

Send me a PM if you are planning on going and we'll work it out.

T :wavey:

C5Rick said:
:rofl1: Now I wonder if I should go? :rofl1:
It looks like we might have go just to bother all of you.:reddevil: Sounds like a great time,and yes please pick a route that has Pee breaks.:lmao: That's Father's Day ,I believe.Will try to make it,Have to ask the Boss.Been A bad boy lately,so we will see.:pokey:

OK here comes the wet blanket

Carrie and I have a place in th Keys from June 13th-19th. Can they change the run to the grape?

Ken:shrug01: :shrug01:

Kap142 said:
Carrie and I have a place in th Keys from June 13th-19th. Can they change the run to the grape?

Ken:shrug01: :shrug01:
Sorry Ken. It coincides with the winery's Spring Harvest / Grape Stomp / Festival. :nonod:

Thanks Tom for the link. How far is the winery from Bradenton-Sarasota area? I didn't know if an over night stay somewhere was necessary. I may have to go to a meeting that weekend in Orlando. Either way, it sounds like fun. I just saw a brief rerun of Lucille Ball stomping on the grapes with Ethel Merman. It is still funny to watch her even at the ripe young age of 53. Mark

Wow great Pics Guys :wavey: :thumbsup: Sorry couldn't make to that run to the lodge.Wife had other plans for this kid.:banghead: :banghead: I will be going back up to NC for a few weeks hope to be back for the run to some grape stomping:dancer01: Man there is some sweet lOOkin midyears in the CA group:thumbsup:

Have a good trip to NC Rick. We'll catch you on one of these b4 too long. If nothing else, be sure to check in with us at the Venice Show on 9/ 8-9.

T :wavey:

Back