• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

LOCAL ST.PETE GATHERING

zzzona

MONTHLY, INFORMAL GATHERING OF TAMPA BAY'S CLASSIC, LUXURY, AND EXOTIC CAR ENTHUSIASTS

This Saturday, the 19th of May from 7am-9am, duPont REGISTRY will be hosting a monthly cruise-in for car lovers. Bring your Ferrari, Lamborghini,

Bentley, Viper, Corvette, or whatever! Join us at the parking lot adjacent to Storman's Palace (2675 Ulmerton Road Clearwater, FL 34620).

Starbucks is open early to serve the crowd. This monthly event brings together local collectors and exotic car enthusiasts every third Saturday of each month. .

What: "Cars & Coffee" - looking for an excuse to drive your favorite toy?

When: The third Saturday of this month - this 19th of May, 7:00am - 9:00am

Where: Parking lot adjacent to Storman's Palace, 2675 Ulmerton Road Clearwater, FL 34620

For more information please contact Alan Morin @ 800.233.1731

Last edited:
chris308 said:
I saw the last show from the 5th floor of my work. Looks like i'm going to miss this one as well.

The cars start arriving at 7:00 a.m...... :shrug01:
What time do you have to work on Sat.?

Rebekah7155 said:
We have a club function this Saturday or i would love to go! Added to my myspace so I'll be updated for next time

This is pretty early, maybe you can slide by before the club function. This one is 7am-9am.

Back