• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lunch Cruise Sat. June 23

KBlanke

There will be a cruise to Hook Wreck Henry's in Panacea this Saturday. Anyone that wants to go is welcome, the club will be meeting at the Publix Shopping Center located at the intersection of Capital Circle SW and Crawfordville Highway at 12 noon. :wavey:

I may be down in Englewood over the weekend. Still haven't heard back from my mom as to whether she is going to be home then. If we are here in town we'll go............. :shrug01:

Well looks like we WILL be going down to Englewood this weekend. Sorry to have to miss this cruise. Would have been fun.

On the way back, stop in at Myway Seafood and pick up some REALLY fresh seafood. :thumbsup:

How about doing a cruise to Wicked Willy's in Carabelle, or someplace in Apalachicola sometime?

So, how was the food at Hook Wreck Henry's? How many of you all attended?

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Back