• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Merry Christmas

donzee

:thumbsup: Santa visited yesterday , and brought a couple new toys, which we tested already.
Hope everybody got that vette or what ever they asked Santa for!!

Sooo, what are the new toys? Merry Christmas.:thumbsup:

Glock 27 40 cal, bought in the middle east, (son)( delivered Ft Stewert) has 3/7 cav insignias , Iraq engraving , etc, my son has 1 just like it, fired his , mine is new in box.
Wife got me a Walther 22p , we all fired it, it may be my new favorite target gun, easy to handle & ammo is really cheap ! :dancer01:

Glock 27 40 cal, bought in the middle east, (son)( delivered Ft Stewert) has 3/7 cav insignias , Iraq engraving , etc, my son has 1 just like it, fired his , mine is new in box.
Wife got me a Walther 22p , we all fired it, it may be my new favorite target gun, easy to handle & ammo is really cheap ! :dancer01:

Nice! Did you know 22 conversions are available for Glock? Takes less than 30 sec to switch.

Thanks Bob, I will check it out.
I am done spending any money for a while though, my wife has cleaned out my check book !!

Back