• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Miami Z06 driver

WARHORSE

Hi, i'm new here. I usually drive an LM blue 2007 Z06 heavily modded w a C6R wing and a Katech street attack engine and more goodies :D that I track every chance I get

I also have a 1970 IMSA Vette and a 68 roadster that I am restoring

On Corvetteforum I am Mjolitor 68

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Post some :pics: of your rides. Would love to see your '68 project.

Rich

Thanks, Katech is building me a street attack w new crank, pistons, cam, oil pan, oil pump, should be close to 600 hp

Here are some more pics of my Z, it has a Caravaggio interior w some apsis carbon fiber parts srinkled in. I have a Caravaggio dash and doors coming too

The 68 doesnt look like much now, got to use $ on other stuff at the moment

The 70 IMSA car I bought last year from a corvetteforum member, its the burgundy #82 super widebody built w lots of Greenwood parts, I hope to have that racing next year

Attachments

• BT_cockpit_SM.jpg
    BT_cockpit_SM.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 99
  • BT_w_Brembos_&_CCWs.jpg
    BT_w_Brembos_&_CCWs.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 100
  • BT Interior.jpg
    BT Interior.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 95
Here is my 1970 IMSA car that I bought from a Corvette forum member last year. Its a real monster, weighs about 2000 #, 850 hp, massive torque and sounds like a PO'd Godzilla :reddevil:

I love big scary cars. My mechanics in NY are restoring it now so I can race it next year

Attachments

Back