• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Moved to Fl from GA

IMPTKLR

Just wanted to stop in and say hello,
i just moved to Florida from Georgia, Im new to your area but not new to vettes , im on #6 and couldnt imagine a better group of people to associate with... im up for any cruise, show so if you need someone to cruise with.. give me a shout...

thanks.. hope to meet some Y'all soon..:thumbsup:

Brian

Please let me know where and when.. id l like to meet some people here

oh BTW how do you post pics??

Hello:wavey: and :welcome: to the site:thumbsup:

Lots of great folks here!

Here's a link to the party thread. HAven't set the date yet but it looks like i's definately in March (1 though middle somewhere?)

Very laid back group here so kick back, have some fun, speak your mind and hang on for the ride:thumbsup:

Beautiful car BTW:thumbsup:

:welcome: Homosassa is a nice area. The wife and I have been through there quite often. They also have a show at Crystal River Chevy every Spring, so keep your eyes open for it.

Be sure to wave at us when you see us. You are part of the CorvetteFlorida Brotherhood now......... :thumbsup:

Welcome

Welcome to the site and Florida. You picked a beautiful part of Florida to live. For something to do on any Thursday evening stop by the "Cruise In" at the Chick-Fil-A in Spring Hill. Head down US-19 and hang a left at SR-50 (Cortez Blvd.) and turn left at Mariner a quick right onto the service road (right after the car wash) to the shopping center. Look for the Chick-Fil-A and park it! Generally starts around 5 or so. Be sure and bring a chair to sit in. Generally around 10 to 15 Vettes show up and you get a 20% discount at the Chick!!!

The Crystal River show is March 28th. I can't find my info on it right now but maybe someone else can chime in?

Hello:wavey: and :welcome: to the site:thumbsup:

Lots of great folks here!

Here's a link to the party thread. HAven't set the date yet but it looks like i's definately in March (1 though middle somewhere?)

Very laid back group here so kick back, have some fun, speak your mind and hang on for the ride:thumbsup:

Beautiful car BTW:thumbsup:

thanks.. i dont see the link you sent..

Welcome to the site and Florida. You picked a beautiful part of Florida to live. For something to do on any Thursday evening stop by the "Cruise In" at the Chick-Fil-A in Spring Hill. Head down US-19 and hang a left at SR-50 (Cortez Blvd.) and turn left at Mariner a quick right onto the service road (right after the car wash) to the shopping center. Look for the Chick-Fil-A and park it! Generally starts around 5 or so. Be sure and bring a chair to sit in. Generally around 10 to 15 Vettes show up and you get a 20% discount at the Chick!!!

The Crystal River show is March 28th. I can't find my info on it right now but maybe someone else can chime in?

i know right where that is.. i will make sure to stop in... gotta have my sweet tea..:dancer01:

:welcome: Welcome from TampaBay Vettes :welcome:

www.tampabayvettes.com

:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

If you want to drive down to Brandon.....We Cruise February 22, 2009
Look at our Forum and Calendar on this forum for information.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-2-22&e=376&c=2

thanks jim.. i emailed someone from your club.. they gave me thier cell and said to call once im down.. the moving trucks come on the 4th and deliver to my new house on the 9th... after the 9th im good for whatever..
i plan on looking back at the email to see who from tampavettes gave me thier cell and call them once im there...

thanks , all yall seem really laid back... that will be a nice change

Howdy and welcome. :welcome:You're right about it being laid back here. No egos to deal with. Hope you enjoy it here and thanks for the pic of your 'vette.:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard to some really great times & PEOPLE

:welcome:Ya man the people are great here for sure. Rich, Gordon, Jack, you name them, there always there for you.

Hey, don't mean to be nosey ( well maybe I do mean too) but how about some info on your black toy...........like everything I see so far.
And do you do the races? You know, the Rolex 24, or Sebring 12 hour, Pinks that kinda thing.

HEY TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS AT AFCC :dancer01::wavey::dancer01::wavey:
Spice

:welcome:Ya man the people are great here for sure. Rich, Gordon, Jack, you name them, there always there for you.

Hey, don't mean to be nosey ( well maybe I do mean too) but how about some info on your black toy...........like everything I see so far.
And do you do the races? You know, the Rolex 24, or Sebring 12 hour, Pinks that kinda thing.

HEY TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS AT AFCC :dancer01::wavey::dancer01::wavey:
Spice

here's a teaser :

Long Tube Headers / Hi-Flow cats / Borla Stingers , Custom Ground Cam, Vararam Intake,
360.Forged 20's / N2O wet kit 2?? shot / Forged Low Comp Pistons / Ductile-Iron Sleeves /
Ported Intake & TB / Hardened Push Rods...and more

Attachments

• 100_0296.jpg
    100_0296.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_0300.jpg
    100_0300.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 163
LORDY man, sounds like a real pinks kinda Vette to me.

here's a teaser :

Long Tube Headers / Hi-Flow cats / Borla Stingers , Custom Ground Cam, Vararam Intake,
360.Forged 20's / N2O wet kit 2?? shot / Forged Low Comp Pistons / Ductile-Iron Sleeves /
Ported Intake & TB / Hardened Push Rods...and more
So let me ask ya something, I'm kinda old so you'll have to forgive me for askin all these questionsok, but what kinda torque and HP is she turnin out w/o the 0-2?:thumbsup:

So let me ask ya something, I'm kinda old so you'll have to forgive me for askin all these questionsok, but what kinda torque and HP is she turnin out w/o the 0-2?:thumbsup:

in the 7??'s
:thumbsup:

heres a few pics from of our events

Attachments

• 101_1284.jpg
    101_1284.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 101_0660.jpg
    101_0660.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 101_0696.jpg
    101_0696.jpg