• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

My dealings with Xtreme Motorsports

Fatbum

My car got Xtremely F'd
My dealings with Xtreme Motorsports are closed and I have nothing to do with them or any other business Chris Harwood has started or is starting. I won't be posting anything about them from now on.

Please don't contact me regarding their business or their practices.

I think this shows exactly the type of people they are. Picking on a young girl who's husband is away fighting a war, while she's dealing with work and a young baby, is disgusting. I'm sorry their bluff got to you, Dan. I hope you know people can see through it and that it just makes them look even worse.

I fully understand the depths these people will sink to. I wish they would try that stuff with me. You're right Liz, it only adds fuel to the fire. They need to be prosecuted. Notice I said they.

Back