• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

My very first american car

medicineman

Is a white 1991 C4 corvette. After five years of "tuning" and racing japanese imports, I decided to see what america had to offer.
Wow.
I love this car.
A couple of things need to be done, and I've already started the basic i/h/e mods, but it's mostly just TLC that she needs. She's beautiful, and intend to either have her as a show car, or do some weekend track duty. After seeing how maneuverable this car is, I think I'm going to lean towards the track, though :D

I Look forward to cruising the forums and seeing what I can pickup from you chevy veterans.

Welcome! :welcome:

Glad to see that you made the transition from the dark side.... :hehehe:

Hey medicineman:welcome: Glad to have another Polk Countian here:welcome: Never enough Vettes around. Glad to hear or your C4 and I'd love to see her. Like the guys said get some pics up

Ken

Hey hey! Another C4 owner:thumbsup:

Get those pics up. You've come to the right place:dancer01:

:welcome:

Welcome! Welcome! :welcome:

Like Shadow said, its always great to see another C4 owner. Have not regretted for a minute getting the LT-4 instead of a C5.

:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. Now you'l be addicted like the rest of us. Welcome to the club bro. :thumbsup:

Back