• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Need a good bodyshop

I bumped into a car today! Looks like i will need to replace my whole front nose piece. It has some spider cracks and rub marks.

Just wanted to know of a real good body shop in the Tampa area.

Chas

Body Shop

You may want to try All Makes Collision in north Tampa. Speak to Jim. He did the paint work on my body off 66 Coupe. Jim has about 2 dozen vettes at any time. He has one of my friends 66 vert for a body off also. He currently has my 70 SS Chevelle for a total rehab. His number is 813-935-9000. Tell him Jerry from Mobile recommended you call him. Good Luck. Jerry

Sunshine Autobody, 813-985-4612 Have had them paint several vettes including the wifes C6. Awesome work. Tell Jerry that RevXtreme sent you.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

I am impressed that the plastic front end help up so well, it took a licking and kept on ticking. It only has some rub marks two scratchs, and some small spider cracks around the side light. There goes my mod money!

The spider cracks are most likely just in the base/clear finish. I bet it won't cost to much and will look like new:thumbsup:

I am using Red-Finish in Brnadon, Neff and his guys are true car enthusiasts and I am very impressed so far with the work he is doing on my 2001 Z.

Neff's number is 813-992-0934.

Tell him Mark sent you by.

Mark

I'll add this one to the list...BEDROCK's on Nebraska Ave just south of Sligh Ave, Tampa.

Haven't had any work done there personally, but Andreh from Insty Lube had his former white C4 done there after a rear ender.

They disassembled everything, took out screws and bolts, painted them, I mean they were meticulous (if not totally anal) about this job). Of course, so is Andreh and he was pleased:thumbsup:

They're not cheap or necessarily quick. They have a full shop every time I go by there.

Don't make a chit if you tell them GOrdon sent you or not...they don't know me:rofl1: :rofl1:

Tell 'em Andreh referred you.

Back